Metrobus family ticket offer
All aboard for a family day out at Brunel’s SS Great Britain! With this very special deal, up to two adults and three children can enjoy a full day out for just £45 on selected Saturdays this winter.
Choose from any of these Saturdays: 16th December, 30th December, 13th January, 20th January, 27th January.
What to expect from your day out:
- Explore hundreds of sights, sounds and smells of life on board a Victorian steamship
- Discover the stories of global travellers by entering their cabins and trying out their bunks for size
- Endless playtime across the attractions at Brunel’s SS Great Britain: Being Brunel Museum, Dockyard Museum, covered dry dock, historic dockyard and the ship itself
This offer must be booked online. See terms & conditions at the bottom of this webpage.
Your day out
Think there isn’t much to see? Let us surprise you. Enjoy a packed day for the whole family at Bristol’s No.1 Attraction.
Immerse yourself amongst the sights, sounds and smells of a Victorian voyage aboard the ship.
Get up close to the awe-inspiring hull in a 360° walk around the SS Great Britain’s original dry dock where she was built and look behind the scenes at a working shipyard.
Uncover the mind behind the ship, Isambard Kingdom Brunel, who designed the world’s first great ocean liner. Step into his office, sit in a broad gauge carriage and compare your drawing skills with Brunel’s.
Things to do
Terms and conditions
- This offer can be booked online only
- The metrobus family ticket offer is for a single day visit. However, you will have the option to upgrade to a full year ticket should you wish by the end of January simply by paying the difference in cost