Brunel’s SS Great Britain is an icon of the world’s industrial and technological heritage. As an enduring symbol of enterprise, innovation and endeavour, this historic ship is a perfect partner for business. Today, Brunel’s SS Great Britain is a world-class museum, welcoming nearly 200,000 visitors every year.
Partnership with the SS Great Britain Trust offers your company unique ways to link your brand to an important piece of Bristol heritage. Partnership opportunities include Corporate Membership, BICA (support of the Trust’s education programmes) and sponsorship; each tailored to suit a company’s needs and objectives.
By supporting Brunel’s SS Great Britain, your company can:
- Protect the ship that changed the world
- Inspire, educate and amaze school children
- Delight employees and clients with unique benefits at Bristol’s No.1 Attraction (TripAdvisor 2017-2018)
Corporate membership is the perfect option for companies who wish to work with an organisation that is a leader in its field. All Corporate Members enjoy valuable association with Bristol’s most iconic attraction and benefit from:
- Discounted tickets for all staff, plus their friends and family
- Discounted hire of the unique conference and dining facilities at Brunel’s SS Great Britain
- Invitations to special events
- Opportunities for recognition onsite, online and in the Trust’s publications
Companies with ‘*’ are also Brunel Institute Corporate Academy Supporters
Brunel Institute Corporate Academy (BICA)
BICA members help bring learning to life for more than 20,000 children each year. They support the SS Great Britain Trust to run exciting activities and hands-on workshops; provide free days out for children from areas of educational deprivation and give intensive support to promising pupils throughout their secondary school years.
BICA members help inspire young people with science, technology, engineering and maths. They feed into programmes, interact with students and open the door to future career opportunities. All BICA members enjoy annual networking events and are generously acknowledged for their support.