We are open
We are really looking forward to seeing you and have put in place thorough measures to open safely, and ensure that everyone has a fantastic experience.
To visit you will need to buy tickets online in advance if you don’t already have a valid ticket or membership. All visitors will also need to pre-book a timed admission slot (one for every person who is visiting).
Our staff will:
- Look after you on your visit and ensure that physical distancing and visitor flow is managed carefully.
- Ensure toilet facilities are safely accessed and regularly and thoroughly cleaned.
- Sanitise the site regularly, paying special attention to high contact areas.
We kindly ask all visitors to:
- Buy tickets online in advance if you don’t already have a valid ticket or membership. All visitors will also need to pre-book a timed admission slot (one for every person who is visiting). You can arrive at any point in your 30 minute timeslot.
- Sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Maintain a safe distance between your bubble and others, and please supervise children. Be patient if there is some additional queuing.
- Wear a face covering while inside the site’s indoor spaces including our two museums, the ship, the dry dock and our shop.
- Please follow all signage, and any directions given to you by our staff and volunteers, and treat them with respect.
- Pay by card rather than cash.
- Have a great day out!
Remember, for the safety of everyone, please do not visit if you’re feeling unwell. You can always rebook for another time to enjoy a visit.
Further information is provided in our FAQ section, about what to expect on your visit.
Thank you for your patience and support over the last few months. We have missed you!
You will need to purchase your ticket online in advance if you don’t already have a valid ticket or membership.Find out more
We've introduced half hourly timed admission slots to limit on-site capacity. If you are a member or have a valid ticket, you will need to book a slot for every visit you want to make.Find out more
If you’re unable to come along at the time you’ve booked, please let us know the details of the booking so we can reallocate the space to someone else.Find out more