16 September 2021
16 September 2021
Responsible for motivating all staff to achieve Elior UK objectives. Also for ensuring maximised efficiency of all resources available to ensure excellent service delivery in line with clients and Elior UK requirements within your area of responsibility to include internal meetings, conferences and events.
JOB TITLE: Events Supervisor
JOB TYPE: Permanent
RESPONSIBLE TO: General Manager
HOURS: 40 hours per week, will include weekend and evening work
In the role you must be able to demonstrate…
A passion for service: warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all round communication skills. Establishes strong relationships with colleagues and customers and maintains a professional image at all times. Able to advise others in a specialist area of expertise.
A performance driven approach: Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
Taking the initiative: confident and able to motivate, influence and persuade others.
Respecting commitments: Adaptable, whilst able to confirm strictly to Elior UK procedures. Methodical, thorough with persistence to see a job through to conclusion.
Responsible for motivating all staff to achieve Elior UK objectives. Also for ensuring maximised efficiency of all resources available to ensure excellent service delivery in line with clients and Elior UK requirements within your area of responsibility to include internal meetings, conferences and events. This role is full time, working 5 days out of 7 and will include weekends and evenings.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITES
- Take personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to and to ensure compliance to all Elior UK processes and procedures.
- To ensure that the team are adhering to uniform standards, good timekeeping, attendance and are taking breaks in line with the staff handbook
- Ensure the service team has thorough and up to date product and service knowledge in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients including provenance, allergens and recommendations.
- Ensure that all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures.
- Manage the compliance of COSHH, Health & Safety, Hygiene and Food Safety regulations throughout the team and to report any incidents in line with procedures.
- Ensure a consistent supply of products to customers throughout the day and ensure all areas are topped up at the end of the day.
- Ensure that all resources are efficiently used, including labour (send staff home in quite times) and stock (do not allow abuse of the staff or museum discounts or consumption of Elior stock, ensure wastage is minimised).
- Liaise with duty Chef to actively upsell and made recommendations to customers throughout service.
- Provide ongoing support, training and coaching to service staff to ensure all are operating to site standards and company procedures.
- Ensure all operational SOPs are adhered to.
- Recognise and value the contribution of others whilst ensuring any performance management or HR issues are escalated to a manager in a timely manner.
- Ensure that expected the level of cleanliness is maintained in all areas.
- To ensure that all waste is carefully segregated into: glass; recycling; mixed and that they are disposed of in the correct way to adhere to the client’s process.
- To ensure that keys are kept secure at all times and are handled in accordance to site policy – ensure that the close down procedure is followed in accordance with training received.
- Assist with Insight, orders, weekly paperwork and accurately completing any financial/sales reporting as and when required.
- Promote excellent levels of customer service via Elior eXperience and lead by example.
- Actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions to achieve this.
- Be committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
- To complete the shift handover diary with a summary of the shift and hand over key points to ensure the smooth running of the service.
- To assist the management team with any other duties to meet the needs of the business.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a covering letter and CV to Lauren Crimmins at firstname.lastname@example.org