13 July 2021
13 July 2021
Working in a busy city centre café and catering for events. We are looking for additional casual staff members to join our team.
JOB TITLE: Catering Assistant
JOB TYPE: Casual
SALARY: £9.00 raising to £9.50 after successful completion of a 3-month probation period.
HOURS: Part time
Working in a busy city centre café and catering for events.
We are looking for additional casual staff members to join our team. Hours to suit over 7 days a week.
Your key responsibilities as the Catering Assistant will consist of:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment
- Operate the till point throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
- Ensure all compliant handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Catering Assistant include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A team player
- Catering experience desirable but not essential
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV to Helen Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org