Share some love for the struggling cultural sector with #LoveBristolArts
Fans of art and culture are being encouraged to share some love for the artists, venues and companies they are missing most during 2020 using #LoveBristolArts. From 19-23 October, Bristol Arts Marketing Network and Arts Marketing Bath are launching a collaborative campaign, mobilising audiences and organisations to support Bristol and Bath’s arts and culture sector at this challenging time.
As an alternative to the Culture Flash Sale, which would normally be announced around this time of year, #LoveBristolArts will encourage locals to reach out to their favourite artists, companies and venues, presenting ways to offer real support.
There are so many things that people can do to help, from buying tickets, memberships and giving donations to free help, such as subscribing to mailing lists, following social media channels and taking a minute to fill out surveys. Even just hitting like, rather than scrolling by, has the power to raise profiles, build relationships and amplify awareness.
Visit the main page for all the organisations, artists and venues HERE
Across a week of action, each day will focus on a different area of the sector:
- Monday: Launch day!
- Tuesday: Art Galleries, Venues & Visitor Attractions
- Wednesday: Independent Artists & Collectives
- Thursday: Arts Companies & Freelancers
- Friday: Final day!
Here are some things you can do which would really to help us!
- Visit the PENGUIN TRAIL this October half-term
- Find out about our charitable work and DONATE
- Sign up to our MAILING LIST
- Follow us on FACEBOOK, TWITTER and INSTAGRAM and share our content
- Leave a REVIEW on TripAdvisor
- Tell a friend to get involved and share #LoveBristolArts
We are incredibly grateful to everybody who has vistied, donated and engaged with us throughout this difficult year. Thank you!