This spring celebrate your wedding on board the beautifully restored SS Great Britain in the heart of Bristol’s harbourside.
Brunel’s SS Great Britain’s Summer Wedding Offer includes exclusive use of the historic ship for you and your guests. Your ceremony will take place on the picture perfect Promenade Deck followed by a glass of Pimms and a selection of canapés while enjoying the waterside view on the Weather Deck. Enjoy a delicious three course spring menu topped off with coffee and country fudge in the luxurious First Class Dining Saloon where you will be enchanted by the best in early Victorian design.
A dedicated Wedding Coordinator will be available for every step, from the initial viewing to on-the-day support. The Ships Steward will also be on hand to act as Master of Ceremonies and offer talks or guided tours.
Also included in the offer:
- A reception glass of Pimms and a selection of canapés
- Three course spring menu with coffee and country fudge
- A glass of house wine with the meal
- A glass of sparkling wine for toasts
- Bacon rolls in the evening (vegetarian option available)
- Decorated tables including white linen cloths and napkins, crockery, glassware and Victorian storm lanterns
- Disco with resident DJ
The price for 60 people is just £5,995 + VAT
Additional guests for the day and evening £85 + VAT
Additional guest for the evening only £18 + VAT
Available on Saturdays and Sundays from 1 February to 30 April 2017 excluding Good Friday, Easter Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
For more information or to book, contact the Events Department on 0117 926 0680 or email email@example.com.