The following research articles and papers are available to download as a PDF.
- The role of βFeOOH in the corrosion of archaeological iron
- Desiccated storage of chloride-contaminated archaeological iron objects
- Desiccated storage of chloride-contaminated iron: A study of the effects of loss of environmental control
- ss Great Britain: Teamwork as a platform for innovative conservation
- ss Great Britain iron hull: Modelling corrosion to define storage relative humidity
- ss Great Britain: Conservation and access - synergy and cost
The following Conservation Plan volumes are scans of the original. The Trust is currently (Sep 2012) looking to re-digitise the documents to make them more accessible and for those using screen readers. The Conservation Plan is available to view in the David MacGregor Library at the Brunel Institute during normal opening hours.
If you would like further information or need a particluar research paper please contact us.