Our brave crew have narrowed down the top five unique views of Bristol’s cityscape to enjoy way above ground level.
- Cabot Tower: If you have a head for heights and have already taken on the challenge of Cabot Tower’s spiral staircase, climb the rigging and view the historic tower from a different angle. Did you know the mighty Cabot Tower is 105ft tall?
- Bristol’s Balloons: A real favourite of ours, we love watching hot air balloons fill the skies during Bristol’s International Balloon Fiesta. Standing on the viewing platform as balloons float across the city skyline – and even over Brunel’s magnificent ship – is awe-inspiring.
- Floating Harbour: Another iconic event in the city, enjoy Bristol Harbour Festival from new heights and watch the crowds as they make their way along the river. During a summer’s day, take in the views of the busy floating harbour and keep count of how many boats, kayaks and paddle boarders you can see!
- Ashton Court Mansion: Sitting in the distance, between the old Tobacco Factories, you can spot the magnificent Ashton Court Mansion, historic park and ancient woodland.
- Clifton’s colourful houses and gardens: Bristol is famous for its colourful and quirky houses. Why not admire some of Clifton’s vibrant properties, picturesque gardens and secret hideaways from 25m above ground level?